Search Engine Marketing
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Marketing and Online Advertising
There are two options for Search Engine Marketing: organically build your online brand and paid search marketing. The difference between the two is time, organic marketing takes more time then paid marketing.
Paid search is buying space on search results that your audience type looking for your products and services. Using this strategy customers ensures customers will find you near the top of the results page.
Using this tool our team can determine a value to statements that are catching the eye of shoppers to your products and services. Using Google AdWords our team will manage your campaigns for a higher conversion rate for a lower cost per click (CPCs) and your ad quality score will improve both your PPC and SEO campaigns.
Why Pay for PPC Marketing
- Immediate Visibility – while many online marketing tactics take longer to achieve results, pay-per-click marketing starts working right away.
- Minute control over what triggers your ad – completely customizable
- Budget flexibility – you only pay when people click on your ad, spend as little as $18/day
- Ongoing analysis reports letting you know what is working and what is not for your business.
- Geographic targeting and time-of-day rules to ensure your ads are only seen by customers who are likely to buy.
- Directed advertising to search networks and devices
Benifts of working with a PPC agancy
Cost: When it come to cost you can pay a salary to an overwhelmed team member and manager an advertising budget or work with a digital marketing agency with your advertising budget.
The world of Pay-Per-Click is constantly changing: Keeping abreast of the changes and trends takes time. Google and Microsoft push changes and updates to their search engines many times a year.
No Office politics: You give us your budget on spend, and we manage your campaigns. That’s it. Our staff doesn’t have to compete with budgets, manpower or internal friction with other departments
The paid search service with Galifrey Interactive puts your PPC Dollars. The PPC features:
- Professionally optimized campaigns using Google AdWords and Microsoft Bing Ads certified partners.
- Frequent A/B testing to improve performance.
- Weekly and monthly (PPC) reports giving you up-to-date results on your campaigns and keywords.
- A hands-on approach with live experts consistently monitoring & managing your campaign.
- Phone Tracking available with bi-weekly reporting.
- Linking your paid search campaigns with your local places pages providing you with higher relevance for your local business.
- Lead and purchase conversion tracking.
- Google Analytics tracking and reporting.
- Budget optimization, day parting, and trend analysis.
- Statistically driven results.
- Display advertising, remarketing & re targeting, contextual and interest-based campaigns available managed in-house
What’s the difference between PPC and SEO?
SEO improves your site for the long-term goals, with PPC advertising your site will get direct traffic for conversions from the ad campaign.
AdWords is the PPC version for Google that allows users a direct target audience. The technology that powers AdWords allows its users to define a list of words and phrases (keywords) that act as a trigger for the PPC ad. Once triggered, AdWords displays the associated advertisements (ad copy or ad text), effectively allowing businesses to easily target those most likely to be interested in their products or services.
SEM with SEO is the best of both worlds and the best solution is to choose an agency that does both. Your SEO and SEM agents working in concert with each other will provide the most focused online advertising campaigns for your site. SEM can be laser-targeted to directly what you are trying to sell, and who you are trying to sell it to.